Re: lightweight wifi UI (Was: Insidious systemd)

On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 09:11:37AM -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
> Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > Almost nobody cares about init systems.
> >
> > Yes, you and your 3 friends care DEEPLY and PASSIONATELY about this.  I
> > get that.  But there's only 4 of you, not 4000.
>
> Greg --
>
> is that the sort of argument you feel proud to be making?

Yes.  I do not believe Debian should bend over backward, spending many
hours of development time, to appease a handful of zealots who can
achieve their personal goals with three minutes of work.

If someone strongly disagrees with this, they can create their own
personalized installer, or they can switch to Devuan.

Now, open your eyes.  The real goal of these zealots is not to save
three minutes of work when they install.  It is to shove their political
agenda into the spotlight.