Re: getting crystalsvg icon set in response to okular warnings

On 2019-11-19, elvis <elvis@dogonfire.com> wrote:

>> So probably at this point i need to use a different pdf reader.
>

> Think of all the warnings that come up in the /var/log files, you might
> need a whole new operating system!

Don't get him started!

Of course, as the USA has become the warning capital of the world (to
obviate any and all eventual litigation), if he's anywhere in the 50,
he must suffer many a sleepless night, a cautionary tale, if ever there
was one.

:-)

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”