Re: alternatives to gmail?

On 19/11/2019 19:03, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Aside from the lack of practical  processes

Really, there is no real world lack of practical processes.

a company  might configure their   web interface to be perfectly functional for me without using any of these webmail software programs, at all.

In the original message in this thread you wrote "I prefer  a low graphics web interface". It is hardly surprising therefore that you have had suggestions for webmail, both companies and, in my case, for software of which knowledge would would assist *you* in find suitable companies for yourself.

Therefore my own method of a simple visit is perfectly fine...for me, which is  the point.

Ok, I do understand that you are only interested in doing it that way.

--
Mark Rousell