Re: alternatives to gmail?

i. have. no. interest. in. finding. webmail software!
Your method does not provide a firm and absolute way of determining the presence of such webmail software. My own method, which is how I checked out Protonmail, involved visiting their webmail interface via a link from their site..and I knew swiftly if it was workable, end of investigation.