Re: alternatives to gmail?

On 19/11/2019 18:11, Karen Lewellen wrote:
I am going to have no say whatsoever in the webmail software they use.

You don't need to have any say in what webmail software they use. But, due to your specific requirements, the fact remains that you will have to choose your email hosting company depending on the webmail software they offer because, as you have already found out, not all webmail software works as you need it to.

To put it another way, people here could provide a list of email hosting companies but you'd still need to evaluate for yourself (or get someone to help you) whether or not their webmail software works properly for you.

See also my other longer email just posted.

--
Mark Rousell