Re: alternatives to gmail?

all of the software in the article one source offered, requires an e-mail server . While another person provided a list of actual e-mail companies, which is what I am seeking. I am not in a position to change shell services for example, or dsl providers. my ability to Gage if the e-mail service is workable begins and ends with actually testing the address locations involved. Given most post by putting comments at the bottom, I personally find it more practical to put my comments at the top much of the time. If a comment does not resonate as referring to you, then ignore it.