Re: alternatives to gmail?

On 19/11/2019 16:16, Karen Lewellen wrote:

yet another reason to find another email provider, not to be confused with a webmail program requiring an email server I do not have for a computer i do not own running a Linux distribution I cannot access.

Sorry to butt in here but my impression is that you think I have suggested this. I did not. I don't think anyone else in this thread did, either.

I offered you a list of webmail software that you could potentially find hosted somewhere, i.e. at an ISP, email provider, or other service provider.

The point is that your requirement is quite exacting, so it would be helpful for you to know what software you are looking for from a service provider.

At no point did I suggest running a server yourself. That's not needed here.

--
Mark Rousell