Re: alternatives to gmail?

On Monday 18 November 2019 17:48:30 Karen Lewellen wrote:

To repost Karen's original plea for help since so many have apparently
miss-interpreted her situation. To me it reads like google changed
something and that shaming them into reversing that change might be the
best fix. But based on my own experience, that is not going to happen.

> Hi folks,
> One of my gmail accounts is no longer accessible, not in links even
> with some JavaScript.  Not in elinks with the same, and most of all,
> not via basic html in lynx.
> I use this account for research, meaning I prefer  a low graphics web
> interface. I am using a screen reader which also for me personally
> makes the low graphics  even more important.
> I am not in a position to host my own email.
> Whatever I choose, I hope to manage forwarding of the presently
> existing gmail address.  Moving content a plus.
> Anyone have a suggestion for an email service?
> Thanks,
> Karen

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)