Re: KISS gpg

Andrew McGlashan (12019-11-01):
> No, if you have the file S.gpg-agent in the alternate --homedir with the
> right settings that point somewhere else for the socket, you can check
> it's existence before and after invoking with --homedir

Maybe. This is too uncertain and hackish, I do not want to trust it
with my private key.

> I'm not manually adding any reply-to header, no-one else has a problem
> with "List-Post:" header  ....

I will not discuss this further if your solution requires a different
command for lists and individuals. Maybe no-one else has this level of
exigence.

I am very exigent about the optimality of the software solution I use, I
confess to that.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George