Re: KISS gpg

Andrew McGlashan (12019-11-01):
> Okay, well if something is constantly using gpg, then it will restart
> as you use it by gpg.  I would stop it and see that it is stopped,
> then try with --homedir .... it may restart the agent, but it /might/
> be for the new --homedir area.

I know all that. Please assume that I spent a significant amount of time
researching the question by myself before trying on this mailing-list on
the off-change that somebody might understand the question and know an
answer.

I have been trying to explain that I consider "it might" is unacceptable
for handling something as precious as a private key.

At the very least, to trust gpg with its agent, I would require options
to explicitly set the path of the agent's socket and to print the path
of the socket that was used.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George