Re: Installing Debian 10 Buster With Custom LUKS Options

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for your reply. I found many articles about using FDE with
detached header but all of them are saying "disable secure boot first".
Then i did some research on the internet and found this video
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-pvLMHtRSA). This guy is explaining
Debian 10 Buster supports Secure Boot. I have some questions about this.
Can i use detached header key in UEFI systems with Debian 10? And when i
enabled advanced options can i see the Serpent and other options on LUKS
step?

P.S: I have no UEFI computer yet and for this reason i have to ask
these, sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Smedegaard: