Installing Debian 10 Buster With Custom LUKS Options

Dear Debian Family,

Hope you are good. I have a LUKS project on Debian but i don't know
exactly how can i do this. Let me explain the details.

I watched a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchdw75WKXQ) and he
was explaining how to install Kubuntu with custom LUKS options with
detached header in a USB thumb drive and i liked that project and i
wanted to do this on Debian 10 but i don't have enough knowledge about
that. My questions:

1) How can i use detached header on UEFI computer?
2) How can i use Serpent instead of AES on Debian?

The most important question (in short) how can i adapt this project to
Debian 10 Buster?

My goal is installing Debian 10 Buster like this project.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.