Re: Bible study tools in Debian repository - End-user support?

On 10/10/2019 06:39 AM, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 08:06:49AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

I browsed the posts at
[https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-crosswire-devel/]
for the last year. I don't think my initial questions would be suitably on
topic.

Understood.  Still, the offer stands.

I've taken another look at https://crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/index .
Although web based fora, its content does have the perspective I want.

I've continued to explore https://crosswire.org .
I may find the answers to my questions with better search time. Also they may be answered by a more complete understanding of the project's mindset {after context is always relevance ;}.