Re: Can Grub Boot Through a USB Port on an Old PC?

Tixy <tixy@yxit.co.uk> writes:
> I've used 'schroot' in the past for this sort of thing, let's you
> configure what to mount and I believe either defaults or has examples
> for the common things you're likely to need like /dev and /proc. I
> don't remember the details as it's been quite some years since I used
> it.
	Thanks for this information.  I have installed schroot
as this seems to be the missing link I didn't know about.

	I knew one had to have all the resources turned on so to
speak and it looks like schroot  makes getting it right in this
century much more likely.

martin