Re: SOLVED: Wpa_Supplicant Fails Authentication

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 17:00:58 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:51:17 -0700
> Patrick Bartek <nemommxiv@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Patrick,
>
> >restart. Must wait until boot fully completes, then plug in wireless
> >which is a hassle due to where the box is. I wanted the wireless to
>
> Front panel USB port, if you have a spare bay to fit one into.
> Alternatively, a USB extension cable so you can avoid the crawling
> around.

I have two front USB ports, but I need both free for temporary devices
I use frequently.

This dongle already comes with an extension cable. That's one reason I
got it.  The dongle and antenna combo plug into a weighted base, but
the fit is so tight it's very difficult to plug and unplug it. Afraid I
might break it.  Maybe it will loosen up overtime.

But since I only shutdown the system to clean it and have to pull it
out of its cubbyhole anyway to do so, access to the rear easier.

So, two options available.

Thanks