Re: How to have password shown?

On 7/5/19 2:42 AM, Reco wrote:
Last time I travelled to England - they took my fingerprints beforehand,
and checked them at Heathrow's customs. Suffice to say I'd be sent back
home on a nearest airplane if they haven't match.

Last time I traveled to England (2017), they didn't even check my
passport. (I was entering from France.) I also didn't have to give
fingerprints when entering the Schengen Area (in Iceland). You were, I
gather, entering from outside both the Schengen nations and the United
States? Or it was just much longer ago?

--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!