Re: How to have password shown?

Would be nice for any cracker if it could be possible to get access by shoulder surfing my fingerprint reader ;)

Renato Gallo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Fink" <carl@finknetwork.com>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 3:10:18 PM
Subject: Re: How to have password shown?

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 02:17:45PM +0200, Renato Gallo wrote:
> If you are living alone in a bunker under an alien planet surface ok "shoulder surfing is not an issue"

If someone is shoulder-surfing, and really wants the password, she will just
watch your fingers, Renato. Slightly harder but not hard, especially with
video cameras the size of a grape now being easily available.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read John Grant's book, Corrupted Science: http://a.co/9UsUoGu
Dedicated to ... Carl Fink!