Re: Packaging of Sugar-toolkit-gtk3 (sugar3) v0.114.

Thanks! Did that.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 5:44 PM Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com> wrote:
Aniket Mathur:
Aniket Mathur this side, an active contributor of Sugarlabs as well as a GSoC 19 participant. This mail is a small query regarding the packaging of "sugar3" module.
We currently have v0.112 packaged. In the latest version (0.114) Sugarlabs have made the toolkit compatible with both Python and Python 3. But we don't have Debian multi-version packages for the latest version. This prevents us to scale our testing as well as limits the number of testers.
We don't know how to make multi-version local packages, that we can distribute for testing.
It would be good if we have Debian packages for v 0.114.
Need Help.
Well regarding packaging for Debian could you please ask to debian-devel mailing list? This list (debian-user) is for Debian usage support (e.g. if you have problems with your Debian system). Cheers, Bagas