Re: Diagnosing what applications are doing

On 6/15/19 9:27 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
When I get around to using it myself I will likely add it to one of the
addon profiles of the https://box.redpill.dk/ images but not the gui
profile specifically: It is a command-line tool, not graphical.

As far as I can see, pullimap needs libconfig-tiny-perl and
libinterimap, and offlineimap needs python-imaplib2 and python-socks.

Perhaps one is more lightweight than the other?
interimap should be more efficient but requires a good IMAP server like
Dovecot (see package description) whereas offlineimap works with a wider
variety of servers including Gmail.

Which email client comes with the Teres-I tui profile?

Maybe I should just start to use that and drop gui email when I have learned how to live with tui email.

Best regards.

//Erik