Re: Recommended debootsrap tutorials

On 05/19/2019 12:31 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
[snip]

Salsa has a significant part (if not most) of the source code for Debian
packages. It could be useful to learn at least the 'git clone' command.
The repository URL can be easily inferred from 'blob' or 'raw' links you
might stumble in the Debian world. E.g. in this case it would be

     git clone https://salsa.debian.org/amp-guest/pine64.git
Now to studying your code. Thanks again.

Bug reports welcome :)

Just read https://git-scm.com/about . Although websites using it are unfriendly to the uninitiated, git may solve multiple local problems [will have to read more on git and version control in general].

I believe your code will be a checklist for my project. Your code is aimed at a different and broader audience than mine. However if an analog of anything in your code is not in what I'll create - I should have a good reason why.