Re: Recommended debootsrap tutorials

On 05/18/2019 03:46 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Sb, 18 mai 19, 13:02:52, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 05/18/2019 04:44 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

https://salsa.debian.org/amp-guest/pine64/blob/master/pine64_buildimage

Thank you.
I've never used Salsa. I've found https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc .
Any other suggested reading to keep off the street and out of mischief ;}
If - and only if - you need source code version control, you might be
interested in git.
[snip]

I'm not.
However I found the problem - salsa.debian.org is one of a plethora of sites which require JavaScript but cannot be bothered to include
*THE SINGLE LINE* of code telling a stranger it is required.

I have visual problems prompting me have a very custom browser setup.
I surf with JavaScript disabled. The site had a symptom I'd not seen before. In the space that should have shown your code, all I got were those dots in a circle chasing themselves (usually used to indicate a long running routine is in progress).

Now to studying your code. Thanks again.