Re: hp inkjet printer

Quoting steef (2019-05-20 09:18:06)
> After years my rather cumbersome canon mp280 printer definitely gave
> up. Now i am looking for a more convenient simple HP inkjetprinter.
> Somebody some suggestions?

I don't have concrete suggestions for wet-ink printers¹ and availability
and best offers also tend to be tied to geographical regions.

If buying a _new_ printer I can generally recommend to look at ones
certified "IPP Everywhere" http://www.pwg.org/dynamo/eveprinters.php or
"AirPrint" https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

For refurbished and others "non-certified" it is far more
trial-and-error.

 - Jonas

¹ I use only laser printers myself, and am currently happy with two
refurbished Brother CMYK laser printers which are relatively cheap in
toner - but they lack proper color calibration as that involves a
non-free driver offered only for i386 and my CUPS server runs armhf.