Re: Which nvidia driver am I using

Le 05/05/2019 à 20:43, Felix Miata a écrit :
> Erwan David composed on 2019-05-05 15:01 (UTC+0200):
>
>> ...the nvidia driver does not work (at least with the modesetting DDX).
> The featured component of an NVidia "driver" installation is its DDX. If you're
> using NVidia's proprietary "driver", you're not using the modesetting DDX or the
> nouveau DDX.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Device_Dependent_X

At time I sent my first email I was using (as said by inxi) the nouveau
kernel module and the modesetting DDX. I now have a stable configuration
with nouveau kernel module and nouveau DDX (just had to add a section
Section "Device"
  Identifier "Video Card"
  Driver "nouveau"
EndSection
)

Thanks to all people who gave me hints, I have now a working config.