Re: which mutt?

On 04-05-19, Curt wrote:
> On 2019-05-04, Erik Christiansen <dvalin@internode.on.net> wrote:
> > On 03.05.19 18:01, Russell L. Harris wrote:
> >> P.S.  Would someone kindly tell me how, while in Mutt and reading a
> >> message such as this, to launch a browser to open links such as [1]
> >> and [2] above?
> >
> > A convenient alternative is to just double-click on a link in mutt's
> > display in an xterm, then paste anywhere in the middle of firefox/iceweasel
> > (not in the URL box up top). That works with a simple config:

If you are using xterm, best solution for me was to set opening URLs
from anywhere in xterm, not just mutt, would be to set highlighting URLs
with double click and opening them with Shift + Mouse left button.

For that you would need in your .Xresources these lines

xterm*charClass: 33:48,36-47:48,58-59:48,61:48,63-64:48,95:48,126:48

xterm*VT100*translations: #override Shift <Btn1Up>:
exec-formatted("firefox '%t'", PRIMARY)

Dejan