Re: which mutt?

On 2019-05-04, Erik Christiansen <dvalin@internode.on.net> wrote:
> On 03.05.19 18:01, Russell L. Harris wrote:
>> P.S.  Would someone kindly tell me how, while in Mutt and reading a
>> message such as this, to launch a browser to open links such as [1]
>> and [2] above?
>
> A convenient alternative is to just double-click on a link in mutt's
> display in an xterm, then paste anywhere in the middle of firefox/iceweasel
> (not in the URL box up top). That works with a simple config:

One lady's bug is another lady's feature:

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-Middle-Click-Bug

Seems the 'middlemouse.contentLoadUrl' default has been "True" since
Methuselah, but is set to "False" from Firefox 57 on.

Another alternative is the 'urlview' package:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/mutt#

But everybody mutt probably already knows that.