Re: Trouble making bootable USB from ISO image

Le 04/05/2019 à 11:21, deloptes a écrit :
Thomas Schmitt wrote:

(A new thread would keep this one on topic.)

I agree.

Perhaps I should start another thread, but it is somehow in the context of
this, because I was trying to setup UEFI bootable USB.

No, it is a completely different topic.

answers I found were pointing to the fact that you can not do grub
update/install of UEFI if you are not booted into UEFI.

Short answer : this assertion is wrong.
Long answer : I will gladly develop if you start a new thread.