Re: which mutt?

AFAIK in Stretch Mutt actually means Neomutt. There was a flamewar between the
package maintainer and the Mutt guy a while ago about that. It wasn't
pretty[1,2].

In Buster, Mutt means Mutt, and Neomutt means Neomutt.

I suppose if you want to use "Vanilla" Mutt in Stretch you need to get it some
other way.

[1] https://jmtd.net/log/mutt_year_zero
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=870635

--Francisco