Re: firefox > Preferences > When Firefox starts.

On 2019-04-23, der.hans <deb-user@LuftHans.com> wrote:

> I use different Firefox profiles for banking to improve isolation, so at
> least they won't be attacked by a retailers tab.
>
> I'm experimenting with Firefox containers for the isolation.

Looks interesting. I've just enabled it in 'about:config'

 privacy.userContext.enabled       true

I now have a contextual menu entry "Reopen in Container" when
left-clicking on a tab, which lists the four default containers. The
wiki doesn't explain the difference between these pre-defined
containers, though (Home, Work, Banking, and Shopping) or whether you
can create your own (apparently "custom" containers is a future option).

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Contextual_Identity_Project/Containers

Thanks for the heads up.