Re: firefox > Preferences > When Firefox starts.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 01:43:46PM -0500, David Wright wrote:

[...]

> The other way round: I bank as me, and browse as user "flash", hence

Aha. To add one data point: I chose a bank which doesn't require
me to browse to do electronic banking. Glad I did -- I just do
my transfers and fetch account info with a shell script.

Revenue services... alas [1]. For them I just have a separate
user (I do use browser profiles for other things, but I prefer
to trust Unix-style access controls for "important things".

cheers

[1] It's far more difficult to "choose" who you pay taxes
   to -- in the best case you "elect" them :-)
-- t