Browser usage; was "Re: firefox > Preferences > When Firefox starts."

    From: David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>
    Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:43:46 -0500
> Yes. Banks, like everyone else, seem to feel the need to indulge their
> graphics fantasies on their websites. I guess it's pandering to the
> smart phone generation. Speaking of which, I guess we're lucky to
> still have Internet banking on computers; so much is now aimed at
> mobiles. For a period, I had to login to Chase twice to get a
> proper interfaceâ??the first login would give me the mobile's site,
> with just two impotent buttons, period.

A mobile site can be accessible to firefox on a desktop and can be
more efficient than the desktop site.  Eg.
https://www.envisionfinancial.ca/m/
vs.
https://www.envisionfinancial.ca/Personal/

Can debian imitate a mobile system to a server?

Thanks,                          ... Peter E.

--
Message composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.