Re: OT Calibre

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 09:01:40PM +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> On 22/04/2019 20:58, Andrea Borgia wrote:
> > Il 22/04/19 21:51, Bob Bernstein ha scritto:
> >> Where is the 'Quit' or 'Exit' button in Calibre's gui?
> >
> > It seems there's no specific quit button but I can close it without
> > problems by clicking the "X" button at the top right corner of the
> > window (using xfce4).
> >

> Hmm,  from a UX / UI viewpoint won't new users expect a close / quit
> button or menu option,  ?

I don't think so.  I just started using it a few months ago and I
actually never noticed the absence of close/quit menu options and/or
buttons until reading this thread.  I find that the toolbar layout works
really well, and naturally supports clicking the "X" in the top of the
window border to close/quit.

Regards,

-Roberto

--