Re: text editors

mick crane [2019-03-27 08:49:45Z] wrote:

> Sorry if appeared disrespectful, avoided because seemed daunting. I have
> enough trouble working out what to type as well as how to type it.

No problem at all. I have used the very same joke myself a couple of
years ago when I wrote an article to a Finnish computer magazine.
English translation of the title would be "GNU Emacs - a text editor or
an operating system". The article was serious and technical though.

I just find it funny that decades go by and the same jokes are told
again and again. I also think that it is good idea to update oneself.
Emacs has seen a lot of updates too so perhaps maybe people can be
updated too. :-)

--
/// Teemu Likonen   - .-..   <https://keybase.io/tlikonen> //
// PGP: 4E10 55DC 84E9 DFF6 13D7 8557 719D 69D3 2453 9450 ///