Re: Lspci

I figured it out

Buster detects my firmware automatically like WiFi.

I did sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade then apt install pciutils then I found lspci

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:59 PM Nicholas Geovanis <nickgeovanis@gmail.com> wrote:
It's just a guess, but are you sure that your VM has a PCI bus configured? If not, I'm not confident that pciutils would have been installed. Or maybe, suppose you have networking disabled but the NIC  is the only device on PCI bus. Would pciutils find a bus without an active virtual device on it? I don't know.