Re: systemd error

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 00:38 Default User <hunguponcontent@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 04:49 Ivan Ivanov <qmastery16@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, I know a good solution that will work 100%: switch from Debian
to Devuan to avoid this SystemD. sadly Debian does not provide the
init system freedom, but if you'd switch to its' brother distribution
(Devuan) it still provides all the benefits of Debian + the freedom
from SystemD.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ivan.

Actually, I had high hopes for Devuan. But I am afraid that it's just too little, too late.

The cancer of systemd has metastasized too far and the GNU/Linux patent is terminally ill.

How sad that once again, the bad guys won because good men did nothing.

Yes, it was supposed to say "patient", not "patent".

It's the sentiment that counts.