Re: systemd error

On 2019-03-10, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:

>> # directory name is crucial
>> mkdir /etc/systemd/system/minissdpd.service.d
>> # file name is not important
>> cat > /etc/systemd/system/minissdpd.service.d/override.conf << EOF
>> [Unit]
>> After=sys-subsystem-net-devices-enp7s0.device sys-subsystem-net-devices-wlp6s0.device
>> Requires=sys-subsystem-net-devices-enp7s0.device sys-subsystem-net-devices-wlp6s0.device
>> EOF
>>
>> systemctl daemon-reload
>
> Or run
>
> systemctl edit minissdpd.service
>
> which will create the file in the appropriate location, open $EDITOR on
> it, and run daemon-reload automatically afterwards.

I have

 After=network-online.target
 Wants=network-online.target

as per this bug report:

curty@einstein:~$ systemctl cat minissdpd.service
# /lib/systemd/system/minissdpd.service
[Unit]
Description=keep memory of all UPnP devices that announced themselves
Documentation=man:minissdpd(1)
After=network-online.target
Wants=network-online.target

[Service]
Type=forking
EnvironmentFile=/etc/default/minissdpd
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/minissdpd -i $MiniSSDPd_INTERFACE_ADDRESS
PIDFile=/var/run/minissdpd.pid

[Install]

Perhaps I'm missing something here.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain