Re: Atril documentation problems

On 2019-02-28, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

>> I like to use "evince".
>
> It has the same pale green highlight.
> Instead of starting search on a specific page, it brings up a clickable
> list of all pages on which a match occurs. That satisfies the "end goal"
> and may have advantages.
>
> Thank you.

Here the "visible" highlight is a lovely, cerulean blue.

As someone has already noted, I believe you're attributing to the pdf
software what is ascribable to your desktop environment, theme, or
whatever.

I'm just chiming in to point out that if you click the "Annotate the
document" icon that juxtaposes the search icon in Evince, two
additional icons will appear.  The one on the right--"Add highlight
annotation"---allows you to highlight text in a variety of colors of
your own choosing.

Just saying. Might prove useful down the road or something. Or not.

--
When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.