Re: Atril documentation problems

On 27.02.2019 22:56, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've tried the Atril man page and F1 from inside Atril.
I've tried a DuckDuckGo search with unsatisfactory results.

I have two problems using the "find" command.

1. When the keyword is found, it is highlighted(sic) in a page green foreground color. Is there any way to chose a more visible indicator?

2. The find searches from the _beginning_ of the document.
   Is there any way to force it to begin searches at a specific page?

Is there any document that would have answered these questions.

Is there a Debian package to read a PDF using a visible means of highlighting the target text and capable of starting the search on any page of the document?

TIA

I like to use "evince".

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.