Re: dirmngr, can't live with it, can't live without it

On 2019-02-28, Jim Popovitch <jim@k4vqc.com> wrote:

>> I don't have the protocol (hkp) - but the point was to remove the keyserver
>> from dirmngr.conf - not sure if it is right for your DE though.
>
> Thanks for that, testing that now!

Perhaps unrelated to your plight, but have you tried another pool? ping
times to the North American pool from here (outside Lutèce) are
significantly higher (if that even means anything) than those to the
other pools I tried (primary, European, Oceania).

https://sks-keyservers.net/overview-of-pools.php

--
When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.