Running Debian on an AMD Ryzen system

I would value feedback from anyone on this list who has been running
Debian on an AMD Ryzen system. I have gone back through list posts for a
year and cannot find anything on this subject.

I am running the testing stream and am looking to upgrade a 10-year-old PC
which I use for work. Having had good experiences with AMD processors in
the past - my current box has a K6-2 chip - I would prefer to go with a
processor from the same company.

If anyone does respond, could you please copy me in? I am not subscribed
to the list.

Thanks,
Sam
------