sig separator (was Re: Running Debian on an AMD Ryzen system)

Dear Sam

Not addressing your question, but just to point out

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 07:20:52AM +1100, Sam Varghese wrote:
------
(Sam Varghese)

Your sig separator here ("------") does not match the common convention
for sig separators ("-- " with the trailing space), and so it is not
recognised as a signature by MUA software configured to do so. It would
be a kindness to fellow mailing list users to use the conventional sig
separator.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland