Re: cups "Filter failed" | filter rastertopdf stops with status 1 | local printing works; remote printing not

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 08:21:37AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 04:10:01 AM tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

[...]

> > Now I'm not saying all of this to tease you or something, but because
> > it illustrates (to me, at least) how difficult search actually is:
>
> +1 (or more)

Glad the idea arrived intact. Thanks for your lenience :)

> > That second hit would be obvious to me, because I already had that
> > association made [...]
> > Please excuse this excursion.
>
> No problem, instead, I thank you for actually verbalizing something that I've
> encountered often!  (Of course, sometimes the failure of search may just be my
> mind set ...)

I'm still having difficulty in expressing this phenomenon (and it /is/
important to me: the one advantage Google has over DDG is that it "knows"
more about you -- and that is exactly why I don't want it. This means
that I've to be more aware of the interface between my mind and the
search engine).

Cheers
-- tomás