OT: HDD Adapter for fujitsu Server 2,5" to 3,5"

Hallo,
we have some Fujitsu TX 150 Server with 3,5" HDD and want to install
SSD's (2,5"). We are looking for an adapter usable for HDD Caddy
FSC A3C40056861 or A3C40032808.

All I have found is an Howto to glue the SSD into the A3C40056861 but I
think it's not an good idea if I must change the SSD for some reason.

I don't want to have extra electrical parts inside of the adapter and
between the backplane and the ssd if possible.

Are there any experience with this?

Best Regards