Re: kmail and encrypted mails

Hi Teemu,

thank you for the fast and good informations. I learned, that my
key is not capable to encrypt, but to sign mails.

This was a long time good enough for me, as no one wanted encrypted mails from
me.

I also learned, that I made a mistake in 2007, when I created the keys, that I
created the wrong form (DSA and ElGamal). At that time, I did not know better.

So, today I created a new keypair (with RSA4096 and a loooooong Mantra), which
I will use in the future, too. The old key will be used as a signing key for a
while.

The old key can only be changed either for enryption or for signing, but not
both. So, the easiest solution was to create a new one.

In the last hours I learned a lot and read a lot and I believe, I now better
understand how it works.

Here I can now only say: Thank you (and all the other guys) for your great
help and your hints.

Best regards

Hans