Re: Debian on Phone as webserver

arne wrote:

> I am sorry, it is called raspbian, not debian, for a reason.

I don't know about you, but I have native debian running on Raspberry. The
trick is to make it boot properly - and there are docs therefor.

I ended up putting the boot loader and firmware on an old 215MB SD card and
doing root over NFS, cause it is much easier for testing ;-). It was many
moons ago before RPI3 came out when jessie ruled the world, so memories are
scared, but notes are still around.

$ cat /opt/remote/nfsroot/raspberry/etc/debian_version
8.0

# du -sh /opt/remote/nfsroot/raspberry/
779M    /opt/remote/nfsroot/raspberry/

So I was definitely talking about debian.

regards