Re: Low-Cost Tablet PC suitable for Debian

> Must it be a tablet?

The main requirement on that side seems to be resistance to dust, so it
has to be fanless and ideally closed more or less hermetically, so
a non-mechanical keyboard is likely preferable as well.

I think mainline Linux support for some ARM SoCs has improved enough
that Debian can probably be installed on some of those cheap tablets (I
know I've seen mention of people doing just that with some tablets using
Allwinner SoCs), but figuring out which ones work acceptably and which
ones are hopelessly unsupported is far from obvious.

Maybe a simpler solution is to be found at
https://www.laptopmain.com/fanless-laptops/

E.g. maybe something like an Asus Transformer Book could do the trick,
tho I'm not sure how well it works under Debian.

        Stefan