Re: systemd+anacron breaks cron jobs

Am 05.12.18 um 11:35 schrieb Kamil Jońca:

> So I cannot drop (ana)cron :)  EOT

With your specific set of requirements, you are most likely best served
by cron (and anacron if your system is not continuously running).

I still don't understand why you need to start your backup task as user
service and during boot instead of just making it a system service, but
that's ok. It's ultimately your decision.

My general remark that anacron is typically not needed anymore, still
stands though (even if it doesn't apply for your specific use case).

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?