Re: systemd+anacron breaks cron jobs

Am 05.12.18 um 07:41 schrieb Michael Biebl:
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=864213#25
> If you drop /lib/udev/rules.d/60-anacron.rules my bet is that the
> problem is gone.

Btw, I'd go as far and say that you can safely drop anacron these days.
A lot of Debian packages which ship a cron job also ship a native
systemd .timer. Such persistent timers handle systems which don't run
24/7 in a much better way.

In your case, I would recommend to use a .timer to start your backup
task. The arch wiki [2] is a good start, or simply take a look at
existing timers on your system:

systemctl cat logrotate.service logrotate.timer

Regards,
Michael

[1]
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.timer.html#Persistent=