Re: systemd+anacron breaks cron jobs

Am 05.12.18 um 11:04 schrieb Kamil Jońca:

> But 'enable-linger' starts my ALL services, which is not what I want.
> I want to start only timers.

Since you can only have one systemd --user instance, this is not possible.
You can't have a systemd --user instance which is started during boot
with only timers.target and a second systemd --user instance which is
started on first login with default.target.

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?