Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

Hello Karen,

Am 2018-11-14 hackte Karen Lewellen in die Tasten:
> Hi Folks,
> More for those using tools like links then tools like Firefox, because
> only have access to Linux via a shell.
> Is there an alternative door to paypal, or a paypal alternative?

Yes, the PayPal-API!

If you have some PHP/Python/Perl skills, then you can code
your own Webinterface to access your WHOLE PayPal account...

I have done this too, to manage my OnlineStores and also my
private account.

Note:  You do not need a "business" account on PayPal
       to use the PayPal-API.

> Ideas?

;-)

--