Re: debian-9.5.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso missing files for install without mirror

Sven wrote:
>On 2018-11-04 00:19 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> which suggests there may be a problem with overrides in the security
>> archive. The overrides file for security isn't available to look at
>> directly to check...
>
>Is there even an override file on security.debian.org, or uses it
>the priority from the packages?
>
>> I'll talk to the ftp team and see what's going on...
>
>That is https://bugs.debian.org/867668.

Yup. That's just been confirmed in #debian-ftp:

There *are* overrides in place, they're just incorrect wrt those for
the main archive.

David: thanks for your report, it's been very helpful in pointing out
this subtle (and well-buried!) problem. Hopefully we'll see a fix
shortly.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html